Thursday, May 5, 2011

Style Stalkin' - Olivia Palermo

I love socialite-model-actress Olivia Palermo's style.  She always looks effortlessly put together.  Here she is dressing up and dressing down with her lovely Birkin babies.

She reminds me of Jackie O in this ensemble.

With shorts and ballet flats after doing some shopping at Marc Jacobs

 Looking fierce in a belted jacket and boots while walking the dog, and of course there's her trusty Hermes.

I love this sweet ensemble.  I am going to start looking for that blouse. And isn't that skirt just gorgeous?

 In a navy blazer, skinny jeans, and a pair of Lanvin leather toe-cap sneakers.  (Gotta tell hubby I would like a pair. - mental note)

Once again in shorts, ballet flats, paired with a classic white shirt, a black Birkin, and a beautiful statement necklace

Don't you just love how nonchalantly that beauty of a bag sits on there? But is she really going to get on that bike in those heels??

Oh Olivia, I hope you won't mind, but I'll be style stalking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment